Weng Contemporary is a website developed by WFA Online AG, an art e-commerce company based in Zug, Switzerland, which was established in July 2014. WFA Online is positioning itself to become a leader in both the online art market, with its Weng Contemporary e-commerce platform, as well as in the international high-end editions market.
WFA Online is a creative and exciting place to work in, combining two of the most important areas of the modern economy: technology startups and the fine art industry.
We are constantly on the lookout for driven and enthusiastic talent, for people with a genuine interest and passion for fine art, business, and a career in the art world. Our company provides excellent growth opportunities for the right candidate. If you feel like this is you, please e-mail a brief cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
Check below for current opportunities:
Administrative and Operations Assistant (100%)
Seeking hands-on assistant to join a tight-knit team. We are looking for a master multi-tasker with excellent communication skills and an upbeat attitude. Candidates should be able to assist management and all visitors to the company by handling office tasks, providing polite and professional assistance via phone, mail, and e-mail, making reservations or travel arrangements, and generally being a helpful and positive presence in the workplace in order to ensure that all interactions between the organization and others are positive and productive. The ideal candidate will be an extremely organized individual who can assist with all aspects of the gallery administration.
Administrative Assistant Responsibilities:
- Handling office tasks, such as setting up for meetings, scheduling support by booking appointments, and reordering supplies.
- Making travel arrangements, such as booking flights, cars, and making hotel and restaurant reservations.
- Screening phone calls and routing callers to the appropriate party, monitoring and sorting the email inbox for general inquiries as well as the mailbox correspondence.
- Developing and maintaining a filing system.
- Handling multiple projects.
- First sorting of the Accounting.
Operations Assistant Responsibilities:
- Working closely with the operations manager to oversee daily business operations.
- Liaising with different departments to improve performance and work efficiency.
- Monitoring supplier relations.
- Monitoring post-sales orders.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Handle sensitive information in a confidential manner
- Strong administrative skills
- Excellent numeracy skills (experience in bookkeeping is a big plus)
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Exceptional analytical skills to sift through high volumes of data and information
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Proficient in MS Office
- A minimum of two years’ experience in a similar position
- Strong English speaking and writing skills. Fluency in German is essential
- Ability to work well in a small team and have excellent interpersonal skills
- Holding a valid driving licence
Please email a brief cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org