Collection, Processing, and Use of Your Personal Data
- As a visitor, you entrust us with personal data and information. This trust is very important for us and therefore we process your data extremely carefully. In this section, we inform you and explain, how your data is protected at ArtXX (ArtXX AG,
website).We comply with the laws and regulations of the Federal Data Protection Act (DPA) and other data protection regulations. Your data is encrypted through digital security systems. Our websites are protected by technical measures against damage, destruction, or unauthorized access.
- By visiting the website of the ArtXX, or by making available your personal information, you consent to the collection, use, and distribution of your personal information according to these guidelines and applicable mandatory rules of data protection.
- If you do not agree to the collection, use, and distribution of your personal information according to the rules described in these guidelines, you should refrain from future visits to the ArtXX website.
- We are required by law to inform you about the owner of the collected data containing your personal information. The owner of the collected data is ArtXX AG. Questions regarding the processing of personal data may be sent to the following address: email@example.com
- The subject of data protection is personal data. These are details about personal or material relationships of an identified or identifiable individual. This includes, for example, information such as name, postal address, email address, or telephone number, and if applicable also usage data such as your IP address. Personal data collected on this website is only obtained for necessary technical purposes. All information you provide to us is stored on a secure server. All payment transactions are encrypted with the use of SSL technology. In no event will the data be sold or passed on to third parties.
- ArtXX automatically collects and stores in its server log files information that your browser sends to us. These are: Browser type/version; operating system used; referrer URL (previously visited page); Host name of the accessing computer (IP address); Time of request. These data do not indicate a particular individual. This data will not be combined with other data sources. On our website, the webpages use so-called Cookies. They serve to make our site more user-friendly, effective, and safer. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer and saved by your browser. Cookies do not harm your computer and do not contain any viruses.
- Data and information we receive from you helps us to personalize your visit to ArtXX and constantly improve the website. We use this information for the provision of services and to communicate offers, thus for advertising purposes, as well as to update our records. You can opt-out from receiving the newsletter or marketing emails from ArtXX at any time by following the opting out instructions that are included in each such email. We also use your information to improve our service to prevent or detect a misuse of our website or enable third parties to carry out technical, logistical, or other functions on our behalf. A transfer of your data and information will not occur.
- Under-aged persons may want to visit ArtXX website. The website is not intended for persons under the age of 18, and if persons under 18 years provide personal information on the web page, they must obtain permission from their parents before its submission. ArtXX believes that parents are responsible for monitoring the online activities of their children and should consider various tools and programs that would help to ensure their children have a controlled, children-friendly browsing environment on the Internet. These tools are designed to prevent the disclosure of personal information by the children without the permission of their parents. If ArtXX notices that a minor has provided data on its website, ArtXX reserves the right to ask for proof that a parent or guardian has approved the use of the website by the minor. Otherwise, ArtXX reserves the right to delete the corresponding data of the minor from the website.
- ArtXX has the right to electronically store and process all data and information that is relevant to its business relationships and serves to execute its contractual obligations. You can recall your consent at any time without stating the reason. We will then immediately remove your data and information.
- You can receive at any time without the need to provide a reason free information about your data stored with us. You can block, correct, or delete your data collected by us. We will delete your personal data once it is no longer required and in any case after the expiry of the statutory maximum retention period.
- Your trust is important to us. Therefore, we will gladly answer your questions regarding the processing of your personal data. If you have any questions that couldn’t be answered by this privacy statement, or if you wish to receive more detailed information, please contact us at any time. Suggestions, complaints, and questions regarding data protection should be addressed to: ArtXX AG, Alpenstrasse 13, Switzerland.
- On our pages, there are integrated plugins of the social network Facebook, 1601 South California Avenue, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA. You can see on our site the Facebook plugin with the Facebook logo or the "Like” button. You can find an overview of the Facebook plugins
here:When you visit our pages, a direct connection is established between your browser and the Facebook server through the plug-in. Thus, Facebook receives the information that you have visited our website with your IP address. If you click on the Facebook "Like" button while you are logged into your Facebook account, you can link the content of our pages to your Facebook profile. Facebook can thereby assign your visit to our site with your user account. We point out that as providers of the website, we have no knowledge about the content of the transmitted data or the use of it through Facebook. For more information on the purpose and scope of data collection and further processing and use of data by Facebook, your rights in this respect, and options for protection of your privacy, please see the
Privacy Statement for the Use of Twitter
- The functionality of the Twitter service is integrated on our website. These functions are offered by Twitter Inc., 1355 Market St, Suite 900, San Francisco, CA 94103, USA. Through the use of Twitter and the "Re-Tweet" function, the web pages you visit are linked to your Twitter account and made known to other users. This data is also transmitted to Twitter.We point out that as providers of the website, we have no knowledge about the content of the transmitted data or the use of it through Twitter. For further information please refer to the privacy statement of Twitter at
Twitter Privacy.You can change your privacy settings on Twitter under the